INLINE GROUP together with RealWear held the first RealWear Connect Oil Gas conference in Russia.
On June 09, 2021, representatives of the oil industry shared their expert knowledge on all the features of the practical implementation of AR devices and technologies in the production process in an online format.
The event was organized in the format of a dialogue between representatives of Gazprom Neft and Slavneft-Megionneftegaz and moderators from INLINE GROUP and RealWear.
Such open discussions without traditional marketing materials in the form of presentations and slides with bright slogans open for market participants more depth and understanding of what they actually have to face and what issues to solve when introducing innovative software systems into the production process to support AR solutions, such as IKSAR, in combination with head-worn smart devices such as RealWear.
Within 2 hours, the most pressing issues were raised and our esteemed speakers - experts Vladimir Stishkin (Head of the AR / VR Technology Center, Gazprom Neft Digital Solutions) and Igor Golovanov (Head of Production Digitalization Service, Slavneft-Megionneftegaz ") gave detailed comments:
- Prerequisites for initiating a project, why wearable devices
- Criteria for evaluating wearable devices and software
- Challenges and solutions at every stage, doubts and limitations when using wearable devices
- Adaptation of employees to the use of new technologies and devices
- Features of IKSAR and RealWear products, comparison with competitors
- Why not our own development, but solutions from the market
- What the current generation of AR devices and technologies are missing for oil and gas companies
- How will the integration and adaptation of existing solutions to related innovative technologies take place?
We thank dozens of participants - representatives of the largest companies - for their active participation and questions!
Video recording is available here.
To view, you need to enter a password!
If you are interested in watching a video recording of this event, please write us at: email@example.com from your corporate email, and we will gladly send you a password.